Each Healthcare facility is today moving towards the better managed healthcare paradigm. The number of health conscious people who are looking for better healthcare services is growing. This has increased the adoption of Information Technology in the domain of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals and it has become a big industry in itself.
NetEdge has been providing solutions for last 15 years to hospitals, nursing homes and practitioners. Our team of specialists has gained extensive experience in hospital computerization and other healthcare related projects. We combine this understanding of the healthcare marketplace with a better approach to developing incremental, cost-justified solutions and align them with time to market requirements.
We have assisted our clients to prioritize, plan and implement specific technology programs with focus on their goals to improve operational efficiencies, reduce risk, cut costs and improve customer services.
Our expertise and experience addresses the diverse needs of the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals industry spanning across analysis, design and development of software. Specific services provided by us are:
- IT Consulting Services
- Bespoke Software Development
- Customization and Implementation of 3rd party products
- Website and Portal Development
- Education and Training
SomeSome of our customers from the Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Industry are:
- Columbia Asia: Provided the consulting services to assess if migration of applications to Cloud would be beneficial for the hospital chain.
- Panacea Biotech: Designed and developed a Supply Chain Management Application covering the area of Sales, Logistics and Financial functions of the company.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories: Designed and developed solutions to automate the Budgeting and Finance operations of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Paolo Memorial Hospital: Designed, developed, Implemented and supported the hospital wide network.
- Aventis Pharma Ltd.: Designed and developed a Segmentation and Targeting system to evaluate the sales potential that each Doctor is capable of generating.
- John Hopkins Hospital: Designed and development of Physician Clinical Productivity and Billing System for anesthesia services in order to compensate individual physicians appropriately and improve revenue capture.
- North West Suburban Hospital: Designed and development of a Call Scheduler. The application schedules the duties of the doctors evenly so that all doctors are doing equal number of duties in the hospital.
- Consolidated Business Solutions: Developed the Web enabled IPAMS for a HMO. The product manages the records of patient, their visits to physician, referral to the specialist and test laboratories. Also provided the facility for billing and disbursement.
- Dental Benefit Provider: Design and development of a web enabled credential system. It provides the credential referencing service to the patients.
- Dental Benefit Provider: Migration and enhancement to incorporate the new requirements to provide some additional checks on the validity of the insured person before the registration is done to a specific benefit plan.>