NetEdge’s SEO Audit identifies key issues and provides effective and ethical recommendations you need to apply in order for your site to be search engine compatible. We cover every aspect of search engine optimization that is applicable to improve your website position. One of our search engine optimization specialists will give you clear professional guidelines on how to get your site seen in the major search engines and an explanation of SEO techniques.
After the analysis is performed you will receive a professional SEO report detailing potential problems encountered and listing best ethical practices that your website does not already follow.
The benefits of our audit services are:
- Increase your web site traffic with more business enquiries from targeted visitors
- Improve website positioning and increase your brand visibility
- Obtain a long term positioning
- Determine the priorities you should assign for your search engine optimization campaign and how to make improvements
- Receive direct consultancy on how to increase your visibility on the major search engines
The website audit service includes the following:
- Structural Analysis
- Keyword Analysis and a list of targeted key phrases
- Source code audit and advice on any necessary changes on your code structure
- Link-related matters: outbound links, inbound links
- Analysis of major competitors
- Current search engine placement report
- Keyword Density
- Link popularity and link strategy
- Content audit and advice on how often the targeted keywords should appear on the page within content.
- Samples of head tags, titles, descriptions, h1 and h2
- Accessibility and Usability from SEO perspective
- Submission to Worldwide search engines
The professional SEO Audit comes in PDF format and is between 20-25 pages in length and contains:
We don't just point out your site's weaknesses - we deliver concrete solutions and then work with your team to implement them. We have many plans for you to select from. We can also create custom packages that will cater to your particular requirements and help you achieve your desired results.
- A full and specific analysis of your website and situation, outlining findings and suggestions
- Clear explanations about what you need to change and, more importantly, how to change it in order to obtain top rankings