Dr. Manoj SaxenaManaging Director and Chief Executive Officer
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Distributed Knowledge Management and Problem Solving
- Cloud Computing
- Architecture Design for Complex IT Systems
- Designing Enterprise Security Framework
- Ph.D., Distributed Artificial Intelligence, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- M.E., Computer Science, School of Automation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi University, Delhi
With over 30 years of experience in Entrepreneurship, Management, Information Technology, Dr. Saxena has the breadth and depth of experience needed design and architect complex solutions involving Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Distributed Systems, Internet of Things and Cloud Computing.
Dr. Saxena founded NetEdge in 1992 after working with leading Indian IT companies like HCL Ltd. and CMC Ltd with a vision to provide world class IT solutions and services at affordable prices to companies all sizes right from Startups, SMEs and Global Fortune 500 Enterprises. He is the driving force behind the company, providing vision and direction throughout the company’s growth. Dr. Saxena has mentored and encouraged the research and development at NetEdge, incubating new ideas and initiatives that add value added services and exceed customer expectations.
Dr. Manoj Saxena is a Gold Medalist during his studies and has undergone training at Cornell University on Distributed Systems and at IBM, Australia on Mainframes.
With offices spread across India, UK and USA, NetEdge has been listed in the Top IT and ITeS services companies of India by Dun & Bradstreet and also been recognized by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu amongst the fastest 50 Indian Technologies Company and the Fastest 500 growing Technology, Media and Telecommunications companies in Asia Pacific. Dr. Saxena was also listed in the International Who’s Who of Professionals for his efforts in the field of Information Technology.